Our Humble Beginnings
Established in 2021, Aneka Market had its humble beginnings through support from tightly knit Indonesian communities across New England. With our home base in one of the region's most densely populated cities with Indonesian immigrants, the idea of opening this specialty grocery store was born as part of broader residents' continuous pulses of various cultural & community-based events.
From college students simply looking for a taste of childhood snacks to families stocking up cooking spices and hard to get Indonesian ingredients, our team has decided to share the best culinary wonders that our home country has to offer.
We look forward to serving you and introducing some of Indonesia's greatest hits to your daily fix!
ANEKA MARKET Team
Visit Our Retail Store!
Located in the town of Rochester, NH, our humble store is packed with hundreds of great Indonesian snacks, drinks, condiments, cooking ingredients and more! We continue to operate with mask & distancing protocols to ensure everyone's safety and well-being. We look forward to seeing you here!
159 Rochester Hill Rd, Rochester, NH 03867
How To Place A Shipping Order
For shipping orders, please follow these steps:
1. In the Payment Checkout page, select "Pay Later" so the actual Shipping & Handling cost can be added to your final invoice.
2. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
3. Within 1-3 days, you will receive an updated invoice via e-mail with Shipping & Handling (S&H) cost added, along with any additional adjustments for out-of-stock items, replacement items, or discounts.
4. Click the Payment link in the invoice to complete your order.
5. Items will be shipped the next day (except on Sunday) after payment and you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number when available.
Questions about your order? Contact us HERE.